Ever wanted to see what you look like as a cartoon? Or do you have a ton of business photographs but none of them relate as a proper brand story, the colours are off, the location etc?
Learn how to give yourself a colourful makeover and create matching imagery for your whole business!
It’s easy as 1. 2. 3.
Open your images in photoshop.
- Convert to a smart object.
- With image selected click filter > filter gallery > artistic poster edges
- Manipulate the edge thickness, intensity and posterisation depending on your style!
Extra step is to balloon the eyes or head to give it a more unrealistic feel.
With your image selected go to:
- filter > liquify. Choose the bloat tool and set the brush tool size to double the size of the area you want to bloat.
- Place your brush in the centre of the area you want to bloat and click until you are satisfied!
Sit back and bask in your new found skills!
PS. Tag me in what you create I’m always interested to see how these tips work for people! Follow for more designer tips and tricks!
Here are a few more ideas and looks to inspire you!